How it works
We design or select activities to offer insights into every level of business process. Our designs derive from real working environments – what makes them work and what makes them work efficiently. Participants can relate to the simulation content because what happens in the activity happens at work. Many of our simulation designs originate from a given brief and undergo an iterative development process. Many can also be adjusted to fit other contexts and circumstances.
Who it’s for
Business Simulations are designed for teams and groups from across all organisational and functional levels including leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary, cross functional groups.
- Designed & facilitated on the principles of learning through doing by expert practitioners
- Content aligned to, positioned & debriefed against organisational context
- Hands on & experiential – selected to be interactive & engaging
- Fun & non-threatening, but stimulating & challenging
- From design to delivery in 4-8 weeks, subject to scope of brief
- Scalable & flexible – many can be adjusted to fit your requirements
- Raises awareness of the impact of behaviours on performance & effectiveness
- Inclusive activities – playing to participants’ diverse strengths & areas of interest
- Development happens when people operate close to the limitations of their abilities – participants add content, detail & their own specific knowledge & experience
- People are receptive when they are enjoying what they are doing – addressing workplace issues doesn’t mean we cannot have fun!