How it works
Teams crack seemingly impenetrable critical thinking challenges to enable the construction of a giant interconnected kinetic model. In so doing, they explore the issues which ensure success in the sometimes chaotic and changing environment of the workplace. With little information and no initial direction, only the combined efforts of every participant will deliver the project; this is not competitive and needs co-operation and collaboration!
Who it’s for
Kinetic Connections is for new and established teams e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary cross functional teams and groups. It’s a particularly beneficial team development activity for larger teams looking for ways to play to strengths and work more interdependently.
- Tailored to your business messages with full facilitation support to ground the learning
- Giant interconnected mechanical models to build using ‘Haynes’ style diagrams
- Testing critical thinking clues and puzzles
- Thinking into Action debrief & action planning
- Explosive grand finale
- Post-event follow-up by Lead Facilitator
- Develops cross-team communication & collaboration
- Brings teams together to achieve a shared goal
- Encourages teams to take a creative approach project management and problem solving
- Raises self-generated awareness of the impact of behaviours on team performance
- An effective bridge to link team working skills with workplace / real world scenarios