How it works
A high performing team will excel in a range of competencies. Through the Team Effectiveness programme, you will understand the behaviours which enable individuals, teams and organisations to perform at outstanding levels in an unpredictable, complex and fast changing environment. Find out the key elements that help effective teams to work together across five critical team functions, how to engage team members on a task or project, focus on positive outcomes and grow and develop together and learn how to develop these competencies in your team.
Who it’s for
TEI workshops are designed to benefit established teams such as leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams and groups.
- Online TEI profiling pre- & post-event
- Baseline measure & post-event comparative measure interpretive reports
- Full facilitation support to ground the learning
- Experiential team activities to bring the learning to life
- Post-event follow up by Lead Facilitator
- Research-based tool – recognised as appropriate for measuring team effectiveness across five team functions
- Establishes initial baseline measure of team effectiveness
- Explores current methodology relating to what makes effective, high performing teams
- Experiential tasks to raise awareness of team effectiveness issues
- Production of baseline & post-event comparative TEI reports
- Gap analysis comparing baseline measure with current measure to establish improvements