- Group Size:
- 1h - 1.5h
- Price Guide:
How it works
Using a set of pre-prepared ‘golden envelopes’, each featuring a given value, teams discuss and reflect on the practical application of the value and generate examples of how the value can be incorporated into everyday workplace actions and behaviours. Envelopes are circulated from team to team, then after several rounds, teams review each other’s envelope cards, compare the examples and distribute points to reflect their relative merits. Scores are totted up and the team that has obtained the vote of their peers is rewarded.
Who it’s for
Values in Action team development activity is for large teams and groups from across all organisational and functional levels, e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams and groups. It’s also very effective for larger conference audiences.
- Lead Facilitator to position event & ground learning
- Gathers free & frank views on how values are lived out in the workplace
- Brings values to life in an engaging way through consensual discussion
- Recognises & rewards understanding of the application of values at work
- Option to reinforce session outcomes with TeamWorks for Business activities
- Session outputs collated & presented in a format to move forward with
- Confidentiality ensures that participants are comfortable expressing ideas & concerns
- Satisfaction of participants knowing ideas have been listened to & acknowledged
- Provides a greater understanding of the practical application of the values in the workplace