Conference Planning & Design
Maximillion will work closely with you to ensure that we understand your key objectives before designing an experience that will deliver on your ultimate aim.
Our strong ideas and creative approach to audience engagement will positively influence your participants, ensuring your event has the desired impact. Once we fully understand your core corporate message, the key aims and who the audience is, we will help with the planning, design and delivery within the right environment, be it UK or overseas.
Our conference professionals have years of experience in organising association and corporate conferences ranging in size from 10 to 1,000 participants.
The planning and design stage of an event is the key to ultimate success and our people will work closely with you, providing their knowledge and attention to detail on any or all aspects of corporate event management including:
- understanding and fulfilling your aims and objectives
- event brand design and application guide
- event design & planning as a part of your team
- embracing your culture and ethos
- venue recommendation, booking and management
- on site support and help desk
- pre-event marketing and communications
- delegate invitation, registration and ongoing communication
- group travel arrangements
- all ground arrangements including transport & accommodation
- audio visual design, production and support
- full production (AV) & facilitation
- speaker booking and management
- theming & entertainment
- budget management & reporting
post event evaluation & analysis
We could create a brand or theme with you for your event that reflects your corporate identity, values and event objectives. This might simply involve some clever content adjustments to align the event to your business, or it may require an event brand to be designed and communicated.
The brand would be used:
- To create synergy with all marketing and event collateral and materials
- Strengthen the conference message
Provide cohesion between the audience and the message
We will excite your audience by creating a context for your event with a carefully crafted campaign that utilises multiple channels, digital, print or live, aiming to secure optimum engagement. Pre event marketing could include:
- Conference web site with "sticky" touch points
- E-mail campaign
- Limited mail shot
- Pre conference competition
Pre conference activity (eg design the logo)
One of the most important elements of our working in a successful partnership with the steering group and its preferred suppliers is the quality of the reporting and the level of communication.
Our reporting will be structured to suit your requirements and includes, but is not limited to:
- post-meeting contact reports with action points
- delegate bookings & payments
- speaker details
- exhibition details
- conference programme updates
- post event debrief report