Award Ceremonies in Nairn
Nairn is an excellent base for exploring the Scottish Highlands and its many attractions: Loch Ness, Culloden, Fort George, Cawdor, Urquhart and Brodie Castles and Inverness. Enjoy outdoor team building on wonderful sandy beaches - looking out for the famous Moray Firth dolphins. Nairn's variety of hotels, beautiful surrounding countryside and picturesque location make it ideal for event management and meetings.
Award ceremonies are the height of glitz and glamour and can be a major undertaking for those in charge.
With so many different elements to keep on top of; let us shoulder the responsibility by managing the entire planning process or just the award ceremony in partnership with your organisation.
Our dedicated event organisers will help you with the planning and delivery of your award ceremony and can help you as little or as much as needed with all requirements covered:
- Co-ordination of judging process
- Co-ordination of submissions and finalists
- Bespoke website collecting online nominations
- Venue recommendation, booking and liaison
- Brand stylisation, logo and roll out guides
- Marketing collateral extending to web, stationary, programme, supplements
- Theming ideas, props, table centres
- Audio visual production including show calling
- Master of Ceremonies, speakers and entertainment
- Award trophies, flowers and goodie bags
- Invitation design & guest registration, table sales via branded website
- Co-ordination of PR
Our awards ceremonies have been described as "better than TV" in the past and we are proud of our abilities in this area.
For more information call the office on 0131 333 0066 or email usBack to Events