Facilitated Group Experiences in Gloucester
Gloucester, "Historic Waterfront City", spans history with Roman foundations, Victorian Docklands, Gloucester Quays and the wonderful Norman Cathedral. The bustling city centre boasts a fantastic range of shops, markets, restaurants, pubs and attractions, making Gloucester ideal for corporate events, team building and conferences.
We enrich the content of a larger intervention or corporate gathering though dynamic facilitated sessions.
Whatever the organisational context, timings, size of group or event outcomes, Maximillion has a flexible and scalable group experience that can be positioned and facilitated to accommodate your organisational messages and fulfil the purposes of your event or conference.
- Designed & facilitated by expert practitioners
- Content is aligned to organisational context
- Designed on the principles of learning through doing
- Each one is hands on & experiential - selected to be interactive and engaging
- Positioned and debriefed against the organisational context
Fun and non-threatening, but stimulating and challenging
- Scalable and flexible - many can be adjusted to fit your requirements (small - large group sizes, timings, theme, objective & context)
- Raise participants awareness of the impact that behaviours have on performance and effectiveness
- Inclusive activities - playing to the diverse strengths and areas of interest of your participants
People are at their most receptive when they are enjoying what they are doing - we don't believe that addressing workplace issues means we cannot have fun!
How we do it
- Open Space Technology - Participative and engaging methods for working with large groups on organisational issues, leading to focused idea generation and implementation.
- A Conference in Pictures - A process using live cartoon storyboarding in order to chart the outputs of your conference and turn the experience into an interactive ‘ideas filling station' for your delegates.
- Facing up to New Challenges - Professionally facilitated Circus Skills workshop where delegates are encouraged to operate at the limit of their capabilities in a safe, non-threatening way.
- Create & Paint - Foster your team's creativity and express your business messages through art.
- TeamWorks In - Challenging table top business games and indoor simulation models to promote behaviours for effective team working.
- TeamWorks Out - Outdoor team challenges and tasks, allowing individuals and teams to safely go beyond their comfort zones and facilitated to encourage people to work together towards shared goals.
- The Customer is King - explore the dimensions of your actual customer's expectations and perceptions through a bespoke, interactive board game.a creative, challenging and entertaining event for any team which seeks to achieve new objectives and future targets.
- Values in Action - Experiential frame games that bring organisational values to life and let your people ‘live the values' in compelling and participative ways.
- Eden - engage with social and environmental issues whilst experiencing rewarding, informative and engaging team tasks.
- Mexican Railway - A stimulating, hands on large group energiser and grand finale that brings teams together - a great metaphor for organisational working.
- Speed Networking & Stop Keep Start - Standalone activity options to encourage interaction between your conference delegates.
- Retrospective - a creative, challenging and entertaining video-based team event for any group that seeks to achieve new objectives and future targets
If you think that one of more of the above facilitated team development group experiences might be for you, you can find out more by reviewing the 'how we do it' links or getting in touch with our Learning & Development Consultant Sandy on 0131 333 0066 or make an enquiry.
|category:||Learning & Development|
|duration:||1hr or less, Half day|
|budget:||£1,000 to £2,500, £2,500 to £5,000, £5,000 to £10,000|
|group size:||10 - 20, 20 - 50, 50 - 200, 200+|