TeamWorks for business
Team development with variety and focus
TeamWorks for business focuses on the characteristics of team effectiveness and performance and provides a good insight into identifying and building on individual strengths and development areas. With inter-related experiential business simulations, team-based problem solving & creative thinking scenarios to undertake, the group galvanises itself and explores the ways in which individual and collective strengths can be maximised and areas for development worked on. This is a highly interactive and dynamic experience with a firm focus on fun, interaction and workplace relevance, led by experienced Lead Facilitators
How it works
- The team will rotate as a whole group / in sub-teams around a number of pre-selected indoor business games, team challenges and activities
- The Lead Facilitator is provided with opportunities to observe the team in action and facilitate feedback on how participants contributed and performed while identifying specific action points for the individuals to take forward in a ‘Thinking into Action' whole group review and action planning session at the end of the day.
- This workshop uses fun, inter-related experiential challenges that bring the team together under a common goal and shared agenda
- Activities can be flexible to suit the space and time available, and to fit your agenda
- Team learning can also be captured through a self-review process using Team Learning Logs
- Activities are complemented by ongoing time-outs, feedback and the final Thinking into Action session
Benefits for your team
- Encourages and develops personal effectiveness, leadership, communication, collaboration, creative thinking, knowledge management, problem solving and personal influencing skills.
- Safe, non-threatening but challenging activities that link with the workplace / organisational context
Organisations that used a facilitated TeamWorks for business
- Network Rail - Train Planning team
- RBS Product Marketing Leadership team
- Barclays Wealth Marketing team
- Questionmark Software - Global Senior Management team
- Yorkshire Universities - Senior Management and Operations team
What Yorkshire Universities wanted
To engage staff in the change process and create a shared sense of direction; rebuilding the team, integrating new team members and getting to know each other, promoting team unity and boosting morale, encouraging knowledge transfer and retention and providing an opportunity to understand better and value each other's workplace roles and contributions.
What they said
- "Very well prepared & led. Engaged everyone in a fun and challenging way. The brief was well done"
- "Well put together & presented. I enjoyed the fast pace of the activities and challenges within them"
- "It was a very enjoyable day and I found the activities very interesting & useful"
- "Really enjoyed it"
- "Very useful and easy to see how the exercises/learning could be applied to our own team back at work"
- "Very positive - good balance of activities - lots of learning points & opportunities for team building"