Spouse Programmes in Helsinki
With centuries of influence from both East and West, Helsinki, capital of Finland, is a unique destination for conferences, business meetings and team building intervention. Helsinki's location as the second-most northern European capital city sets it apart in terms of its diversity and variety and the warmth of its people shines through. .
Maximillion specialise in developing a unique programme which will not only entertain your guests but also their spouses.
We will work closely with you to make sure everyone's needs are catered for by offering a 'different' and 'special' activity option.
- Beauty master class at Harvey Nicholls
- Cookery Class with Nick Nairn or Tom Kitchin
- Scottish Brooch design with Ortak Jewellers
- Unique Spa experience at Gleneagles Hotel
- Create your own perfume fragrance
- A day at Knock Hill experiencing 6 types of cars and tracks including 4x4, karts, skid track and rally experience
- Adventure Rally in 4x4 including microlights, clay pigeon shooting, helicopter rides and quad bikes
- Full throttle event to get the adrenaline following
For more information call the office on 0131 333 0066 or email usBack to Events