Spouse Programmes in Perth
Perth, located on the banks of the River Tay, is truly the heart of Scotland. This small but charming city offers corporate groups a contemporary setting for their conference or team building away day in the form of the stunning Perth Concert Hall, as well as opportunities for outdoor activities and corporate entertainment at historic Fingask Castle or Scone Palace.
Maximillion specialise in developing a unique programme which will not only entertain your guests but also their spouses.
We will work closely with you to make sure everyone's needs are catered for by offering a 'different' and 'special' activity option.
- Beauty master class at Harvey Nicholls
- Cookery Class with Nick Nairn or Tom Kitchin
- Scottish Brooch design with Ortak Jewellers
- Unique Spa experience at Gleneagles Hotel
- Create your own perfume fragrance
- A day at Knock Hill experiencing 6 types of cars and tracks including 4x4, karts, skid track and rally experience
- Adventure Rally in 4x4 including microlights, clay pigeon shooting, helicopter rides and quad bikes
- Full throttle event to get the adrenaline following
For more information call the office on 0131 333 0066 or email usBack to Events