Company Fun Day in Stoke-on-Trent
Stoke on Trent, or more specifically, the area around it known as the Potteries, provides an ideal central location to welcome your conference or corporate event guests. With a host of historic and contemporary venues to suit all event budgets, Stoke on Trent is Staffordshire's premier conference destination
When it comes to rewarding your workforce and their families, there is no better way than a Company Fun Day.
A Company Fun Day will delight your employees, their friends and families with a ‘free for all’, with entertainment ranging from fairground rides to kids entertainment; motor sports to ball sports; arena displays to ‘have a go’ stalls. The list is endless – and all in the name of a great day out.
How it works
A Company Fun Day will see your team members and their guests welcomed to their very own fun event. A mix of scheduled and "have a go" activities will ensure there is something for everyone. We can theme your family fun day from Hawaiian to the Wild West, or you can simply choose the activities and entertainment you would like to offer, which can include:
- Central arena with a programme of activity
- Crafts and workshops
- Games, inflatables and funfair rides and stalls
- Live stage acts
- Clowns, magicians, jugglers
- Kids' corner
The Company Fun Day includes our compere who acts as your host, and a BBQ will create a relaxed and informal atmosphere. With competitions and prizes throughout the day, your guests will have great, shared memories to take home.
- Helps your employees feel appreciated & valued
- Acknowledges the valuable support of families
- Demonstrates commitment and social responsibility to your staff
- Maximillion can run the whole event for you or support where required
- Choose from a menu of activities to fit your budget and requirements
- Can be themed eg Circus or Wild West
- Professional compere and DJ
|category:||Fun Activity days|
|duration:||Half day, Full day|
|budget:||£2,500 to £5,000, £5,000 to £10,000|
|group size:||50 - 200, 200+|