How it works
Working in teams, delegates are taught up to four new skills by professional performance and development coaches using accelerated learning techniques. Later on each team will be asked to demonstrate their newly acquired skills in a showcase to be viewed by the whole group. Finally the whole group has the option of coming together to undertake the ultimate challenge of ‘Blindfold Scimitar Throwing’!
Who it’s for
Facing New Challenges works equally well for both new and established teams e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, going through change and looking for ways to learn more about each other, play to strengths and work more collaboratively and supportively. It’s beneficial for cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams – large and small.
- Professional performance & development coaches
- A variety of circus themed skills-based activities
- Team & group sessions
- Positioning & reviewing activities against workplace context
- Performance finale
- Fun, shared learning experience
- Acquisition of new skills
- Supportive team working environment
- Back to work learning transfer
- Acknowledgement of personal & group achievement
- Stretching participants within their comfort zones