How it works
This programme uses inter-related indoor and / or outdoor experiential challenges that bring the team together under a common goal and shared agenda to encourage and develop personal effectiveness, leadership, cross-team communication, collaboration, creative thinking, knowledge management, problem solving and personal influencing skills.
Who it’s for
TeamWorks for Business is for new and established teams e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary cross functional teams and groups. It particularly benefits teams looking for ways to explore and build on strengths and areas for improvement.
- Tailored to your business or organisational messages
- Variety of cerebral, creative & physical challenges
- Full facilitation support to ground the learning through ongoing reviews
- Number of activities flexible to suit your agenda
- Thinking into Action debrief & action planning
- Post-event follow-up by Lead Facilitator
- Raises self-generated awareness of the impact of behaviours on individual/team performance
- An effective bridge to link team working skills with workplace / real world scenarios
- Improves team communication & interaction
- Encourages individuals and teams to take a creative, collective approach to problem solving
- Develops clarification of objectives, analysis & consensus