How it works
Your team is taken through a robust collaborative process that engages them to creatively and practically explore the demands on the team. Rather than words, key messages, themes, thoughts, ideas and actions are captured in metaphor by our Corporate Artist in a dynamic display of live, quickfire cartooning, resulting in the co-creation of a visual ‘route map’ for the team. The process is underpinned by facilitation, which builds on the lessons from the past and present to create a shared vision for the future.
Who it’s for
Creative Visioning – Footsteps to the Future benefits teams and groups from across all organisational and functional levels, e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams and groups.
- Lead Facilitator supported by professional Corporate Artist
- Full facilitation support to ground the learning
- Experiential team activities to bring the learning to life
- Selected cartoon outputs are digitised post-event
- Interactive, inclusive & safe environment to explore issues significant to the group
- Uses the power of metaphor through live cartooning to ground the learning
- Increases staff awareness of & responses to issues
- Motivates & provides a focus on working towards shared goals
- Appeals to participants of all backgrounds, levels & abilities