How It Works
This event involves making a retrospective magazine-style video which celebrates the achievements and successes of the group over a given period. The process takes participants into the future, building on their visualisation skills to create clarity and detail in their perception of what future success and achievement would be like. Once the picture has become clearer, participants work together to develop imaginative and yet realistic examples of the actions, behaviours and attitudes which were demonstrated to achieve their objectives.
Who It’s For
Retrospective has been designed for teams and groups from across all organisational and functional levels, e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams and groups.
- Lead Facilitator to position event & ground learning
- Designed with the organisational context in mind
- Fast-paced, fun & future-focussed
- Professional videographer with broadcast-standard sound & vision equipment
- Creating & agreeing the vision of the future
- Setting behavioural goals to contribute to business achievement
- Determining the actions which will ensure effective implementation