How it works
Teams are tasked with building the largest sustainable community in 30 ‘days’. Teams ‘travel around the world’ completing specially designed themed tasks as they go. Earning resources, teams take control by deciding where and how to travel, but every step of the way the consequences of their actions are shown on a giant emissions gauge. Will they choose to compete to become the winning team in this fast paced team development event? Or will teams agree to collaborate to save the world from natural disaster?
Who it’s for
Eden works well for both new and established teams e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, who are looking for a unique and exciting team development experience with an environmental and social backdrop. This team development activity has been designed for larger multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams of 30 people and over.
- Positioned against your themes & messages with facilitation support to ground the learning
- Collaboration vs. competition – raises awareness of how team decisions can impact group success
- A range of engaging, fun challenges
- Resource desk, huge emissions gauge & electronic travel planner
- Community building
- “Thinking into Action” debrief & action planning
- Helps to creates an interdependent group out of independent teams
- Promotes clear & effective cross-team communication & team working
- Encourages strategic thinking within teams
- Decision making through consensus building
- Develops skills in resource & time management