How It Works
All-a-Board is a dynamic experiential simulation that allows teams to focus on cross-team communication and effective project management and explore the issues created by the need to use specialist skill and knowledge to achieve organisational targets. Working in sub-teams, the group works interdependently to ‘keep its ship afloat’, to meet financial, quality, compliance-related and customer focused objectives and targets – all in the space of a virtual financial year!
Who It’s For
All-a-Board works well for both new and established teams e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams and groups. It benefits teams working in regulated environments and smaller teams looking for ways to play to strengths and work more inter-dependently.
- Tailored to your business messages with full facilitation support to ground the learning
- Complex, inter-related management projects requiring cross-team contribution
- Maintain compliance or face the regulator’s penalties!
- Digital countdown clock creates sense of urgency
- “Thinking into Action” debrief & action planning
- Post-event follow-up
- Strategise & take measured risks
- React to and deal effectively with changing circumstances & conditions
- Think out of the box – using creative thinking to solve problems
- Work independently & interdependently to achieve stretching targets
- ‘Do more with less’ – working within strict parameters & with limited resources