Job Opportunity: Account Executive – Full time position
This is an exciting opportunity to join Maximillion, Scotland’s longest established and best regarded Event Management agency.
Established in 1989, Maximillion’s offices are located at Newbridge, ten miles west of Edinburgh city centre. Maximillion specialise in general event management and team building. Our events are delivered throughout the UK & beyond, and during its 30 years Maximillion has won over 20 industry awards.
Covid 19 and our current event portfolio
As a consequence of Covid-19, the events industry has retracted and is now awaiting a relaxation of the lockdown and social distancing before rebuilding to return to pre pandemic levels. During this time, Maximillion has adapted its product offering initially to virtual and now moving towards, a combination of virtual, live and hybrid events. Our latest brochure can be viewed here.
As the Account Executive, you will support the rest of the team in both sales and operational duties. From a sales point of view you will help create proposals and quotations ready to be sent onto the client. For more complex briefs, you will be involved in researching and pricing aspects of the event such as venues, caterers and a host of other suppliers. Once you have an understanding of our sales process you will deal directly with some of your own enquiries. From an operational point of view, you will support the team with event delivery duties which could involve co-ordination of staff and suppliers, event design and working the event of the day.
This role will see you spending time both in the office, working from home and out on events, therefore all applicants should be within a commutable distance from our office. As you would imagine our events do not always take place within Mon-Fri 9-5 window, therefore some out of hour’s work will be required. As all team members do, you will have additional “office duties” and these will be matched to your skill set during the interview process.
- – Reporting to: Operations Director
- – Salary from – £20-22,000 per annum depending on prior experience
- – Start Date: August 2021
- – Times: Monday – Friday, 0900 – 1700 (core business hours)
- – Place: Combination of home, office (Newbridge) and on events
- – Benefits: holidays, pension, flexible working hours
- Experience & Person
- We are looking to recruit a well-rounded “people” person who will fit quickly into our team culture and align with our company values. Below are the desired attributes:
- – Great at multi-tasking & working to deadlines
- – Methodical at planning & strong attention to detail
- – Highly motivated self-starter, happy to take the initiative & responsibility for tasks set
- – Passionate around customer service and enjoy working with people
- – Strong communicator
- – Outgoing and well presented
- – Flexible re working in the office, at home and out on events
- – Have a full driving license and car
- – Have experience in events
- – Experience in sales and/or operations
- – Have a degree
- – Have a foreign language
- – Have experience with CRM systems (we use Pipedrive)
- – Have experience with e-marketing and social media marketing campaigns
- -Understand web CMS (we use Word Press)
- Be passionate about sustainability
Send your CV, along with a covering email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will remain open until the 16th July. Successful candidates will then be invited for an initial chat on the 21st and then follow ups with be conducted on the 29th & 30th July 2021.