We have further developed the design, management, tech production, speaker management, hosting and delivery of the conferencing arm to our business and wanted to share more about all the aspects we can look after for our clients.
Whether you’re planning a small company meeting, a multi-day conference or a product launch to an audience of thousands, Maximillion can help you every step of the way with our conference management services.
We’ve put together a list of elements we can design, manage and deliver for your conference to give you an idea of the DNA breakdown of building a successful conference relevant to your requirements.
• Venue: Location: set-up and functionality of your conference space is key to ensuring your chosen space is fit for purpose. We can help with souring or re-purposing your chosen conference venue.
• Delegate Management System: A dedicated conference website to manage all registrations for attendees to sign-up to sessions, accommodation, dietary requirements and find all the information they need to experience your conference programme fully.
• Marketing & Promotion: From simple invitations to longer term email campaigns to your target conference audience to increase sign-up and promote your content.
• Finance Management: Some clients require a conference sign-up fee for their delegates and this can be fully integrated into the Delegate Management System.
• AV & Production: We’ve all hosted a casual team meeting with a projector on a stool and a pop-up screen… Take your conference up a notch and ask about our range of packages to ensure the set fits the scale of the venue space and your conference brand.
We can provide elements such as branded back-drops, staging, lighting, lecterns, comfort monitors, screens, microphones, virtual streaming platforms, recording and all the technical support required to deliver your content.
• Content Design and Delivery: We can design all aspects of your conference material from slides to videos, pre-recorded sessions and audio support creating an impactful and slick delivery.
• Branding: We can support you with the design and creation of a conference logo or bring your current branding to life with digital and physical display collateral throughout your conference, including brochures, lanyards, name badges, pop-up displays, furniture and merchandise.
• Keynote Speakers: We work with a number of agencies and speakers across a wide-range of industries and can help source speakers to fit your brief. We will manage their booking and preparations, ensuring they are prepared to deliver a great session at your conference.
Hybrid Conferences and Virtual Streaming
Due to the changes in the working environment, Virtual Conferences and Meetings have remained post Covid as a popular way of providing our clients with the ability to stay connected and engage their audience. We can deliver your conference across a hybrid and/or virtual platform ensuring all speakers and content are managed and rehearsed for the big day, bringing a high-level experience to your live, virtual or hybrid audience.
There are a number of ways that this can be done and based on your objectives we would provide you with our recommendations. To help steer you in the right direction, below is a short overview of the two broadcast styles available:
• Live streaming: Broadcasting of real-time video to an audience over the internet. This can be streamed in a number of ways:
o Via bespoke branded and encrypted portal/web page
o Your current social media platform, such as Facebook live or YouTube
o Your preferred virtual meeting software e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Adobe Connect or your own internal platform.
Real-time audience and speaker interaction such as polls, surveys and Q&A can all be integrated. This technology is popular for seminars, product launches, conferences, AGMs, Award Ceremonies and training sessions.
• Pre-recorded: Broadcast using the same channels as previously mentioned, however, whilst you miss out on real-time engagement this can be made up in production value; due to the benefits of editing and enhancement.
Consider setting up specific times for Q&A and networking sessions where attendees can connect and discuss the topic.
Popular for business updates, expert opinions and where audiences are spread across different time zones.