How it works
Each Learning Lab is designed to take participants through a systematic process, allowing them the opportunity to take a holistic view of the business challenge they wish to explore. The Labs are both rigorous and demanding – practical workshop-based events that utilise experiential learning as the core element for making progress as an individual and as a team. Options include “The Leading Edge”, “Navigating Change through Teamwork” and “Innovation for Success”.
Who it’s for
Learning Labs are for individuals and teams at any organisational level and stage of development, from team leader through middle management to the senior executive. This could include project teams, self-managed teams, as well as participants from new & recently merged teams, virtual or geographically dispersed teams, teams undergoing change, and “Forming, storming & norming” teams.
- Pre-event participant preparation
- Participant ‘Lab Notes’ learning log work book to support learning transfer
- Experiential activities and proprietary tools to demonstrate key points and practices
- “Thinking into Action” & action planning
- Post-Lab Facilitator follow up
- Tailored to participating team’s requirements & seniority
- Through facilitation, networking & discussion, learning is aligned to your business opportunities & challenges
- Individuals & teams work together on real business issues
- Structured sessions to keep people on track & ensure outcomes are met
- Thinking into Action debrief & action planning