How it works
Each workshop builds upon our successful “Understanding MBTI® in the Organisation” offering and can be delivered as a standalone or combined creatively as part of a broader team development programme. All Workouts take a similar approach and include a short refresher of the MBTI® tool and brief explanation of other topic-specific models, practical experiential activities, group discussions and opportunities for reflection and action planning.
Who it’s for
MBTI Workouts are for teams and groups with prior experience of MBTI®. The insights gained provide a framework for tackling a wealth of issues that can be applied in professional and private arenas for both individuals and teams e.g. leadership teams, operational teams, project teams, sales teams, as well as multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams and groups.
- Pre-event participant preparation to ensure accelerated learning on the day
- Experiential activities to bring the learning to life & to demonstrate key points & practices
- Full facilitation support to ground the learning
- Post-event follow up
- Tailored to the participating team’s requirements & prior experience of MBTI®
- Through facilitation and discussion, learning and outputs are aligned to team & organisational issues & challenges
- Structured format to keep people on track & ensure outcomes are met
- Creates a positive environment for interaction between colleagues