- Group Size:
- Price Guide:
How It Works
As small teams of learners become new owners of the struggling Zodiak, they take out loans, attract investors, purchase equipment and materials, invest in product development and innovation, and deliver products and services to customers. By understanding the big picture of how business works and how organisations make money, participants begin to see how their actions effect their organisation’s bottom line. Company-relevant information is woven throughout the Zodiak experience, resulting in a rich experience that leaves participants feeling accountable and motivated to make a positive impact
Who It’s For
This is for any organisation who wants to improve their financial performance and create ‘business savvy’ teams and individuals. With different game versions available*, the simulation allow participants to understand how their contribution impacts the financial performance of their business. Regardless of seniority, role or function everyone can benefit from enhancing their business acumen.
*Zodiak – All Industries. Manufacturing, consumer products, telecommunications, energy, and other similar organisations.
*Zodiak – Services. Banks, insurance companies, consulting firms, and other service organisations.
*Zodiak – for Sales Teams. Equips sales teams with the financial knowledge to understand how their solutions align with the financial goals of their customers.
- Game based discovery learning for maximum engagement
- 86 page full colour participant workbook with financial glossary
- Connection exercises to link learning to participants own reality
- Competitive, high energy finale
- Business savvy workforce
- Better decisions back at work
- Personal action plans that impact, cash flow, revenue and profit
- Enhanced understanding and cooperation across roles and functions