The nights are fair drawing in, the leaves are falling, winter is coming… For those of you not keen on battling the elements, we have some innovative tablet-based challenges that can all take place under one roof in the great indoors!
We have teamed up with a number of iconic venues to offer a series of indoor challenges going into winter.
- National Museum of Scotland – Edinburgh
- Kelvingrove Museum – Glasgow
- Glasgow Science Centre – Glasgow
- BT Murrayfield Stadium – Edinburgh
Whether you want an event in a world class museum, hotel, unique venue or as part of an exhibition or conference, we have all bases covered! Armed with your tablet pre-loaded with our award-winning app, you will use Image Recognition to scan and unlock questions and challenges throughout your chosen venue. Our offline maps can be adapted for literally any location.
Indoor Themed Challenges
We also have a series of themed events that can be set up in any indoor venue space.
- The Escape – a problem-solving team building activity based on the popular escape room challenges, it involves an hour-long collection of virtual tasks, puzzles, questions and riddles.
- Spy School – Cryptic messages, secret codes and covert missions – teams will need to channel their inner spy to succeed!
- Let’s Get Quizzical – Mix tech and trivia with our interactive, entertaining and puzzling quiz – something for everyone!
- The Pitch – Teams will be put through their paces in this productive and creative game designed to test their entrepreneurial skills and business acumen…
- Conference Challenge – A unique, interactive “4-in-1” conference solution including data capture and a customised company quiz.
- Exhibition Explorer – Engage your staff and please your exhibitors in one go with this unique and interactive solution.