About the Venue
This historic castle, dating back to the 14th century and once owned the family of Robert the Bruce, has been lovingly restored allowing guests to capture the full atmosphere of its ancient and illustrious past.
Set in 14 acres of wooded parkland and landscaped gardens overlooking the River Forth, this magnificent hotel is the ideal base for both business and pleasure. 10 minutes from Stirling. 30 minutes from Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Number of bedrooms: 27
- Largest numbers for banqueting:500
- Largest numbers for conferences: 600
- 14 miles from Stirling city centre
- 30 miles to Glasgow and Edinburgh city centre
- Day Delegate Packages
- Marquee can be erected for additional space