About the Venue
Blairquhan Castle is a Grade A listed building situated in the heart of the Ayrshire countryside. This magnificent example of stunning Regency architecture is more than just a property or a venue; it is part of Scotland’s rich heritage. With well-established grounds and a beautiful walled garden, Blairquhan Castle is the perfect choice for those with a discerning eye.
The castle as it stands today was completed in 1824. However, the original tower-house was erected on the site back in 1346 and, remarkably, only four families lived on the estate from that date until 2012 when the current owners, Ganten Scotland, bought the property.
- Number of bedrooms: 15 and 8 cottages
- Largest number for banqueting: 166
- Largest number for conferencing: 70
- Standard star rating: Luxury venue
- 50 miles South from Glasgow
- 200 acres of parkland
- Category A listed building
- Was the historic home of the Hunter-Blair Baronets