About the Venue
Explore the castle, walled gardens and visitor centre while enjoying the breathtaking countryside of Ayrshire. Redesigned as a fashionable retreat by Scottish renowned architect Robert Adam in the 18th century, the castle’s elegant rooms and exquisite interiors offer the perfect setting for corporate incentives and entertaining.
Entertain your clients and impress your guests with a Champagne private guided tour led by expert guides, a sumptuous meal using the very best local and seasonal produce, or team building activities both indoors and outdoors.
Culzean also offers self-catering cottages and luxury serviced accommodation.
- Number of bedrooms: self-catered cottages and serviced accommodation
- Largest number for banqueting: 100
- Largest number for conferences: 100
- 4 miles from Maybole train station
- 16 miles from Glasgow Prestwick Airport
- 50 miles from Glasgow city center/Glasgow Airport
- day delegate package