About the Venue
The best in Scottish resorts, Fairmont St Andrews encompasses the finest in local culture with luxury and elegance. The venue has recently refurbished their public areas with a rich colour scheme and nautical elements that reflect the surrounding landscape including a lighting installation by artist George Singer. Boasting the largest purpose built conference space in Scotland with up to 30,000 square foot of diverse meeting space, the venue is available for exclusive use incorporating the stunning Atrium, luxury accommodation and conference centre, which includes the magnificent Robert Burns Ballroom that can hold up to 600 delegates for a standing reception, and the 106 seat John Barbour Auditorium which is a G20 venue.
They have a plethora of indoor and outdoor events space including the impressive glass roofed Atrium and 520 acres of private land. Their dedicated event team, with over 35 years of
experience, has the ability to tailor make any visit to include team building activities such as Highland Games and it is the perfect venue for your next Wildgoose Scotland experience.
- Number of bedrooms: 209
- Largest numbers for banqueting: 660
- Largest numbers for conferences: 600
- Standard/star rating: 5 star
- Located on the edge of St Andrews town centre
- Many stunning fishing villages nearby
- A sumptuous Fairmont Spa & Fitness Club
- Variety of unique dining experiences
- Championship golf courses