About the Venue
Glenapp Castle is a spectacular Scottish Baronial Castle set amid thirty six acres of magnificent gardens and woodland on the beautiful Ayrshire Coast. The castle is open to individual guests and groups from late March until 3rd January each year and is also available for exclusive use bookings during this time.
The castle has 17 luxury bedrooms including suites and Master Rooms and can accommodate a maximum of 34 adult guests
Glenapp Castle is not visible from the road or surrounding area. Access to the castle is controlled by an electronic gate system so only expected guests are given access to the castle grounds. The drive from the entrance gate to the main courtyard of the castle is almost a mile long. Corporate guests staying at Glenapp Castle are therefore guaranteed a high level of privacy and exclusivity.
- Number of bedrooms: 17
- Largest number for banqueting: 40
- Largest number for conferencing: 26
- Standard/star rating: Luxury venue
- 76 miles from Glasgow International Airport
- Member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux Association
- Located in the Transition Zone of a UNESCO Biosphere
- Totally secluded and private 36 acre grounds