About the Venue
The Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline.
Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife.
With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality.
- Number of bedrooms: 144
- Largest numbers for banqueting: 400
- Largest numbers for conferences: 600
- Standard/star rating: 5 star
- 14 miles from Dundee
- choice of bars and restaurants
- spa and health facilities
- prestigious championship golf course