About the Venue
Thainstone House is a grand family home and hotel in Inverurie, near Aberdeen. The house dates back to the 18th century and has a rich history as both a grand private home and as a much loved Aberdeenshire landmark.
Set in the heart of Aberdeenshire amoungst 44 acres of woodland and parkland, Thainstone House is minutes from the vibrant town of Inverurie and close to Aberdeen Airport. Also with great rail links to and from Aberdeen city centre and the airport, it is perfect for short breaks and makes an ideal business accommodation choice.
- Number of bedrooms: 48
- Largest numbers for banqueting: 180
- Largest numbers for conferences: 400
- Standard/star rating: 4 star
- 10 miles from Aberdeen Airport
- 17 miles from Aberdeen city centre
- Spa and leisure facilities
- Choice of restaurants and bars