About the Venue
Located over the 8th & 9th floor at 67 Hope Street, the rooms are large, contemporary in design and most having great city views with plenty of natural daylight. The rooms are equipped to a high standard, wireless internet connection is provided together with a built-in HDMI data projector and integrated sound system. All rooms are fully air-conditioned and each has direct access to a dedicated breakout area, where tea, coffee and snacks are served throughout the day.
Food is a passion in studio life and being the great foodies that their are, the team have achieved a Bronze Food For Life Catering Mark. The talented Chefs on site serve delicious food sourced seasonally and locally.
- Largest number for banqueting: 120
- Largest number for conferences: 260
- Located at Glasgow city centre
- 1 min by walk from Glasgow Central Station
- 9 miles from Glasgow International Airport
- 6 meeting rooms