With Spring nearly upon us and Summer just around the corner, surely it’s time to start planning your fun day? Sometimes the hardest thing to decide is where to host your event. Well if that’s your stumbling block, look no further as Maximillion has a wealth of experience sourcing suitable Family Fun Day venues in Edinburgh, Scotland and across the UK.
There are a number of key elements to consider before deciding your final venue, so here are a few pointers to help get the ball rolling:
- Most activities work best on flat grass
- If possible, choose somewhere with a striking backdrop to create the “wow factor”
- Try to keep the event contained in one area as this will really add to the atmosphere
- Ensure your venue has enough space to accommodate all your activities and guests – we can provide advice on this
- Ensure your venue is easily accessible for your guests
- Consider venues with good public transport
- Plentiful parking on site is required
- Indoor space is not essential as additional marquees can be brought in for the day
- On-site toilets are not required as cubicles can be hired in
Be aware of any potential hazards such as:
- Main roads
- Water hazards such as ponds
- Landscape features such as ha-has
Maximillion will carry out a full risk assessment of your chosen venue in advance of your fun day to ensure the safe running of the event.
Maximillion organises corporate Family Fun Days in Edinburgh, Scotland and across the UK for groups of all sizes. We can organise the whole event for you, from venue finding and catering to activities and entertainers, or we are happy to simply support you where required.