Can you believe that Easter has been and gone? Nope, me neither, however this does mean that it’s time to get planning your 2014 Fun Day. Whether it’s for employees only, or family and friends there are several fun day essentials that we would highly recommend:
1. Your Compere – a professionally hosted event will keep all the guests informed and entertained throughout the day
2. Music – come rain or shine, good tunes will keep the atmosphere energetic and maintain an up tempo mood.
3. ‘Have a go’ activities – choose a variety of activities which have a high throughput of guests to ensure nobody is kept waiting too long!
4. BBQ – normally the favourite fodder of choice; smells great and can cater for all dietary requirements.
5. Something special – consider putting in something unexpected for your guests, be it complimentary ice-cream, gorillas in the mist or a show-stopping piece of entertainment for the main stage! All budget dependent, of course.
Notable Fun Day client testimonials from recent years include the following:
“Just a quick note to say how fantastic Rob & John did on Sunday – they were kept super busy for the whole day by loads of kids in the hot weather too and just cracked on and kept their enthusiasm up right through. Both were really professional, smiley, helpful and more than happy to do whatever needed done. Huge thanks again for helping us out with this one, the day couldn’t have gone better and will definitely be holding it again next year.”
“On behalf of us all here at Concerto Live we would like to thank you all for your efforts, hard work and enthusiasm onsite in the rain!”
“Overall the feedback has been that this has been the best company day out we have organised because of the variety of events, the organisation, the food and location. If we were to do something next year you would be our first point of contact for ideas.”
“I just wanted to let you know that the feedback from Friday has been great. Everyone loved it and had a brilliant day.”
“Thank you for your contribution to making our Family Fun Day a success at Turnberry on Sunday. We really couldn’t have delivered such a fun afternoon for everyone without your enthusiasm, professionalism and expertise! Please pass on our thanks to all the team who were with you.”
“The whole events team on the day was amazing – really friendly and approachable, a credit to Maximillion”.
At Maximillion we have a very experienced team and have delivered Fun Day events for groups of 100 – 1500 throughout the country. If you are planning on running a Fun Day event please do get in touch on 0845 901 1422, or contact Sarah direct at email@example.com and we would be delighted to provide a quote for you.