The nights are fair drawing in, the leaves are falling, winter is coming… but on the bright side we have a wealth of indoor tech-enabled challenges for those of you not keen on battling the elements. They can all take place under one roof in the great indoors, to keep your teams cosy and happy!
- Level-Up: The aim of this frenetic game is simple… score as many points as you can before you run out of time! In this game of strategy, teams have to complete five increasingly complex levels of tasks and challenges, but the harder the challenge the more points it’s worth.
- Breakout: A problem-solving team building activity based on the popular escape room challenges, it involves an hour-long collection of virtual tasks, puzzles, questions and riddles.
- Trading Table: This fast-paced activity is all about the buy buy buy and sell sell sell of the trading world; focusing on strategy, sales, competition and most importantly collaboration!
- Manor House Murder: A tech-based murder mystery event bringing fast-paced problem solving and team dynamics into a fully immersive ‘whodunnit’.
- Quiz Time: Mix tech and trivia with our interactive, entertaining and puzzling quiz – something for everyone!
- Espionage Indoor: Cryptic messages, secret codes and covert missions – teams will need to channel their inner spy to succeed!
- The Boardroom: Teams will be put through their paces in this productive and creative game designed to test their entrepreneurial skills and business acumen…
We have teamed up with a number of iconic venues to offer a series of indoor challenges going into winter. Whether you want an event in a world class museum, hotel, unique venue or as part of an exhibition or conference, we have all bases covered! Armed with your tablet pre-loaded with our award-winning app, you will use Image Recognition to scan and unlock questions and challenges throughout your chosen venue. Our offline maps can be adapted for literally any location.
- National Museum of Scotland: The Museum Adventure offers a fun-filled team-building event with teams exploring the exhibits while completing a series of digital, tablet-based tasks.
- BT Murrayfield Explorer: The stadium explorer offers a fun-filled team-building event with teams exploring the private and public areas of the stadium.
- Glasgow Science Centre: Digital adventure around the Body Works Explorer Exhibition.
I’m convinced, what next?
For more information on exploring the great indoors further please contact us via our online form OR call us directly on 0131 333 0066.
Maximillion offer a wide range of indoor and outdoor tech-enabled event solutions to suit different group sizes, objectives and budgets throughout the UK and beyond.