Looking to engage a really large group together in one shared experience? It’s not always easy to find a solution to this dilemma.
Maximillion love a large group – the more the merrier we say! Here’s a wealth of ideas perfect for entertaining the masses – be it a short and sweet energiser or a longer half or full day event!
- Maelstrom: Embark on a whirlwind enterprise across 5 activity zones – Risk, Brain, Skill & Energy.
- Challenge Chest: Fast paced and fun challenges against the clock perfect for big groups.
- One Minute to Win It: Hilarious and energising group activity – but can your team hold their nerve under pressure to win it, in one minute?
- Boom Whackers: This musical team building extravaganza will have your whole team in harmony.
- Eden: A fast-paced race around the world against the clock engaging with topical eco-issues.
- Circus Skills: Supportive cross team working and facing new challenges – anything is possible!
- Big Picture: Capture your team’s ideas through creative collaboration.
- GPS Adventures: Indoor and outdoor digital challenges for unlimited group sizes!
- Highland Games: Create an authentic Scottish atmosphere with your very own Highland Games clan gathering.
- Learning and Development: Facilitated development programmes tailored for large groups.
Case Studies – large events in action
Check out some of our largest events brought to life with testimonials and details on how we built itineraries and activities for these group sizes.
UEBS: GPS Adventure for 400 people
University of Edinburgh: Circus Skills for 220 people
W.L. Gore: Maelstrom for 200 people
Houlihan Lokey: Braveheart Games for 150 people
ACCA Global: Learning and Development Programme for 120 people
Help, I’ve got a big group dilemma…
For more information on building events for large groups, please contact us via our online enquiry form OR call us directly on 0131 333 0066.