Maximillion is one of the first organisations to be awarded Three Green Ticks by the Green Business Network’s new accreditation scheme. The recently launched scheme measures businesses’ environmental performance against a range of sustainable categories to ensure that members are committed to greening their business and the service they provide.
- One tick demonstrates the company has an environmental policy, has assessed its legal compliance and is committed to making continual environmental improvements
- Two ticks demonstrate the company has an environmental policy, is managing its legal compliance, reviews its suppliers and has an environmental action plan
- Three ticks demonstrate the company has an environmental policy, is committed to complying with applicable legislation, reviews its suppliers, regularly reviews its environmental action plan, engages staff with environmental issues and also has an environmental management system in place
As part of Maximillion’s environmental policy, a range of green team buildingproducts have been developed to help improve teams’ awareness of green issues at home and at work with a view to greening behaviour. Delivered from Edinburgh, Scotland or throughout the UK, our green team building event management can range from short one hour energisers to full day organisational team building. Our most popular green team building event is Eden in which teams embark on a journey of discovery around the world building green communities as they go.
Click on the links below to find out more about:
- The Green Business Network
- The Three Tick Scheme
- Sustainability at Maximillion
- Our portfolio of green team building events
- Eden, our flagship team building event
- Green event case study