With the end of a successful 2011 imminent, it’s interesting to reflect back and appreciate how diverse and varied a year it has been for Maximillion Learning & Development. Check out our highlights…
Our client programmes have ranged from a highly entertaining and educational Facing up to New Challenges personal development workshop (incorporating circus skills!) for the IT function of a high street bank, through to a suite of cross-functional team development workshops for the finance teams of a leading oil & gas engineering and production business. These workshops incorporated our Kinetic Connections simulation and TEI (Team Effectiveness Inventory)and were delivered over a four month period.
We have also seen an encouraging resurgence in demand from some sectors, in particular banking, financial and professional services, and some great examples of repeat client business as follows:
- Bespoke leadership team development interventions for a UK Government Agency, a Property and ICT Services business and Housing Association
- Bespoke team integration and communication programmes for a Global Media Organisation, a major UK Renewable Energy business, three major Banks and a niche Software Provider to the transport, H&S and environment industries
Other high points in 2011 have included:
- Securing new Myers Briggs (MBTI) consultancy work and large group team building business from a European SAP Consultancy
- Designing a bespoke Den of Dragons challenge for the senior Sales and Marketing team of an Asset Management firm
- Introducing BELBIN Team Role profiling and allied workshop development support to the junior talent group of the Finance function of a global bank.
- Being invited to Switzerland to deliver a StrengthsFinder programme for the Marketing function of a global pharmaceutical company.
Go here for the Den of Dragons case study
Go here for the StrengthsFinder case study
To find out more about how we will help you and your people drive your business forwards in 2012, and for more information on other related areas of interest in organisation development, facilitated team experiences and learning & development in Edinburgh, Scotland and across the UK please contact Sandy Smith on 0131 333 0066 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, send us an enquiry.