We understand the challenges associated with bringing all your employees together in one place – so we’ve created a range of options to make remote team building easier than ever before.
Whether you have offices in different cities across the world and simply cannot get them together, or staff are isolated due to travel bans or restrictions on groups physically coming together, our Remote & Multi-Location options allow teams to participate in the same activity at the same time, all without having to leave their home, office or local area.
We offer 3 different delivery options, dependent on your requirements and the specific restrictions affecting your organisation:
- Fully-Managed Multi-Location Option – We assist your teams and support with an Event Manager attending each location to run one collective event – outdoor and indoor options.
- Remote-Managed Multi-Location Option – We manage everything remotely using your own devices and supporting you from afar. Perfect for staff being isolated in multiple locations as well as bringing together different offices. Indoor and outdoor options available.
- Remote-Managed Single-Location Option – An engaging activity without us coming to you, where we deliver a remote digital activity to your team in one location.
Our Remote & Multi-Location options are available on a range of our digital team activities including:
Thanks to our interactive app and GPS challenges, you can easily track your team’s progress with live scoreboards, real-time photos and videos. These activities allow you to achieve the following outcomes that are as important as ever for employees and businesses during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Fun & social
- Improving morale
- Creative problem solving
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Cerebral & Strategic Thinking
- Logical & Cryptic Thinking
- Remote connectivity
I’m interested in exploring some options, what next?
If you would like to discuss our Multi-Location activities, please get in touch with our helpful and friendly team on 0131 333 0066 or firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you and look forward to helping you create a successful and memorable event, wherever you are.