Maximillion has teamed up with Dundas Castle this Spring with discounted Activity Day Delegate packages providing savings of up to £2,500!
Dundas Castle has reduced their Day Delegate Rates while Maximillion has discounted their Activity Day Rates and combined the two to provide an unbeatable package at an unrivalled venue near Edinburgh.
Designed for the UK corporate market, in March and April your group will benefit from:
- Exclusive hire of Dundas Castle and grounds from 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Three Activity package afternoon in estate grounds*
- Breakout rooms throughout the House and Auld Keep
- Mid morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Finger or forked buffet lunch
- Still and sparkling water with lunch
- Complimentary equipment to include data projector, screen, flip chart and all writing material
Design your own activity afternoon by selecting three activities from the following:
- 4×4 Offroad Driving
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Target Archery
- Quad Bike Safari
- Highland Games
- Team Challenges
Prices (inclusive of vat) for the Activity Day Delegate Package are:
|Number of guests||Price per person||Reduced From||Saving pp||Group Savingup to:|
|20 – 29||£215||£265||£50||£1450|
|30 – 39||£180||£215||£35||£1356|
|40 – 50||£155||£205||£50||£2500|
Here’s the small print
The following terms and conditions apply:
- For events booked and delivered in March and April 2011 only
- Books must be secured by a deposit of 40% with balance paid in full prior to the event
- Subject to availability at time of booking
Maximillion has been providing team buildingand event management at Dundas Castle for a number of years and has a strong working knowledge of the castle, its grounds and all the facilities. Bespoke team building events can be designed and delivered to include indoor team building and outdoor team building. Dundas Castle and Maximillion are neighbours located just four miles from each other, both on the west edge of Edinburgh in central Scotland.
Interested in this package?
- Send a message
- Make an enquiry
- More on team building at Dundas Castle
- More on meetings & conferences at Dundas Castle