Spring sees the exciting start of the second phase of the development of Turnberry Adventures, bringing a host of new improvements to our new activity centre.
Following the successful launch of the joint venture betweenTurnberry Resort and Maximillion, this second phase will enhance the visitor experience by improving both amenities at the “Hub” and will add to the facilities of the activity zones.
Upgrades at the Hub will include:
- Connected to mains electricity and water
- Provision of a WiFi zone
- New patio area with picnic tables
- Improved car parking and landscaping
- Enhanced fencing and signage
- New equipment stores at the Hub
The activity zones will be improved with:
- New purpose-built Falconry Zone
- Clay trap houses installed at the clay shooting zone
- Water Zorbing cabin installed
- Access improved to 4×4 track and clay shooting ground with new roads
The phase two development will be completed in time for the busy Easter holidays in April and we think that the upgrades will provide an even better experience, while offering yet more choice and flexibility.
Turnberry Adventures can be used by small groups looking for a range of exciting outdoor activities or for companies looking for a team building away day in Ayrshire.
If you would like to book an adventure for your company team building away day or private party then please:
- make an online enquiry here
- visit http://www.turnberryresort.co.uk/outdoor-activities-scotland