How it works
Under the expert tuition of a professional chocolatier, guests learn the process of chocolate making and enjoy the all-important tastings before donning their aprons to cut, dip and decorate their own chocolates to their heart’s content. Guests leave with a ribbon tied box of their tasty creations to take home to share – if there are any left of course! The workshop is typically designed around the following format below.
- From Bean to Bar.
- Introduction to chocolate with the historic and scientific facts
- Including samples of Cocoa Beans, Cocoa Butter and Couverture with comparisons between Fine Chocolate and Commercial varieties
- Demonstration session.
- Ganache and Chocolate making
- Hand Rolled, Hand Dipped and Piped chocolates
- Practical workshop.
- Making cocoa dusted, piped & palet style chocolates
- Working in pairs for this section and including a competitive challenge element.
- Informal Q&A while chocolates are setting
- Gift wrapping of chocolates.
- One box per person, plus gift bags and ribbons
Who it’s for
Chocolate Heaven is for you if you’d like to treat your team to some messy fun and chocolate indulgence as a stand alone team building away, or as light-hearted entertainment after a meeting or conference.
Chocolate Heaven will make your team feel valued and rewarded, and participants will get to know one another better as well as learn a new skill.
Works well to improve
- Shared experience